Sunday, May 30, 2010

kill the por.nspammer

Maybe my enthusiasm is slightly elevated by the fact that I just got done watching Nine to Five (I had never seen it, and it was on Netflix's instant viewing list), but I am hunting the por.nspammer and I need your help.

I got an even longer comment than usual, a huge hyperlink in Asian characters entirely but with a few Arabic-character digits thrown in here and there (nothing intelligible), but this time he/she/it left a user name in Arabic characters:

705RupertJ_Brobst0

I googled it and got no results, and I don't recognize the name. But I'd like to call a full-on man-hunt. If you come across anything on the internet (or elsewhere) leading to this user's identification, I'd really like to know. He's a pig (and has been harassing me for months), and he should be publicly identified as such.

Thanks, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you monitor your comments so you can erase the "crap" he sends you! If I see anything...I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete