I haven't told the realtors yet and don't really know how to. They're still looking into the historic utility bills question, which has apparently proved to be a real pain in the neck. So I feel bad, and sort of psychologically paralyzed.
I think I've decided that I am going to wait for another house in "my" town to come up for sale. One with no water in the basement, and probably a porch that my dh will like. I cried. I will probably cry more. I'm no longer sure whether we're shooting for that $8k tax break. I would really have liked to have that. I feel very much at a loss. But I don't want to be in the position of badgering my husband into buying a house he has real concerns about.
So what I need right now is for my husband to get a permanent job offer, preferably in Maryland. And then for another house in my town to come up for sale. In that order. And, ideally, as soon as possible. I know it's Lent, and everyone's prayer schedule is booked for the next six weeks. And I know this ranks very low on the list of prayer priorities. But if anyone could spare just one little prayer, maybe to St. Joseph, that all these things line up...I would be very grateful.
I know I've been poor about commenting lately and I will get better. But I have to warn you that there may not be house pictures again for a while. It's just too sad.