Saturday, May 2, 2009

pregnancy and childbirth: highly humorous

(I think these are highly entertaining even to the childless population, not trauma-inducing. If I'm wrong about that, I sincerely apologize.)

The crew on Whose Line Is it Anyway? - Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady, and rotating guest Chip Esten (with Drew Carey as the host) - does a number of fun improv stunts, but "Greatest Hits" is my favorite. (It's so hard to choose, though!) Some enterprising people have put volumes of WLIIA on YouTube, for which society owes them a debt of gratitude, because in my opinion this is one of the top five funniest shows that has ever been on television, and certainly better than Friends (which it aired opposite, finally causing it to go off the air).

Anyway, here is a magnificent pregnancy-related spot (I swear there are more pregnancy songs, but right now I can't find them):

10 comments:

  1. No, not offensive, although I will now be singing about placentas in my head...so thanks for that..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys! I was really disappointed when they got canceled. I am still laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO- - that is a GREAT one, and I never saw it!!! (I also love the British version of the show, they have repeats on BBC.) But I agree with you, the Greatest Hits bit is one of the very best. I love Ryan and Colin's back-and-forth more than the songs themselves, usually!!

    (Another great bit is when they have audience members do sound effects for them.)

    TFS!! Hahahahaha, Kiss singing "Placenta."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh - I loved that show. Colin Mochrie is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Elvis one the best...thanks for bringing smiles to my face! blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I found a blogger just as whacky as me! ;) YOU! :) You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you can totally take the word verification off now! ;) hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments on my post. I just decided that I was tired of avoiding that room because it wasn't going to be a nursery soon. It's a lovely little room, and deserves to be used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. LMAO. And it's gotten pretty big, so that's a lot of laughing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO! I used to watch that show all the time and I don't remember ever seeing that. LOL

    ReplyDelete