Sunday, March 29, 2009

amusant

I'm not sure whether I get the most out of other people's "good things" posts (unless they are things I also like), but I tend to feel guilty after-the-fact from venting my rage to teh internetz, and so then I try to post something happy. (This isn't deceptive or schizoid. I HAVE MY MOMENTS.)

Anyway, warm fuzzies. Love this lol:


And, maybe even better, I love me some A Bit of Fry and Laurie, brilliant, brilliant comedy sketches by comedians Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie. I maybe kind of have a bit of a theoretical crush on Hugh Laurie as House on the TV show House (I don't think he was that attractive when he was young, say in Wooster and Jeeves, only as an older guy. OK, so I'm weird), but frankly Stephen Fry is just in his own league when it comes to comic genius. (Fortunately, he has a blog.) Did I say brilliant already? No? Then may I ask why it is Saturday Night Live can rarely pull off even moderately funny and these guys do it like rolling out of bed? I know, they're English. Whatever. Love this sketch:



P.S. I have totally adopted "I'm as mad as I am, but no madder." This is the story of my life.

3 comments:

  1. I'd never seen Laurie in anything but House. you're right-he's definitely sexy in his older age...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny when I walk away with just complet and utter shame from some of the post I write. Especially when they are the fly off the handle type posts! ;) I love it! It's great! Let it all hang out! That's my motto, if you haven't noticed! But now that I am stable, what is to become of my blog!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better an internet rant than screaming at your spouse/friend/pet/walls.

    Loved the sketch. The lengths you have to go to, indeed!

    ReplyDelete